The stable operation of drilling process, to control the drilling speed, to prevent damage to the reaming blade. If midway blocked, can rotate gently through the rotary eye, must not be forced by pressure, and avoid pump
(1) from the tool to the reaming position
(2) to start the turntable first, after the drill string is rotated normally, the drilling pump can be pumped into the drill string and pump into the drilling fluid. When the drilling fluid flowing through the nozzle when the pressure drop in the nozzle, acting on the piston, the piston on the thrust piston, first push the three blade overhang (Note: do not put the reaming drill pressure, initial steps) made after the completion of the six blade fully open, this time as the pressure regulating rod and the pressure will be a decline of about 2~5Mpa
(3) after the initial step is completed, the tool 10min is rotated to trim the steps. Then the drilling pressure can be added and the drilling pressure can be added to prove the success of the step making, and the reaming operation can be carried out under pressure.
(1) after the initial step is completed, the hole is reamed immediately. The drilling pressure from increased gradually, with the best drilling pressure and speed for expanding the fastest.
(2) in the process of enlarging the hole, we should pay close attention to the change of torque and the situation of drilling. If the jumping phenomenon occurs, the speed and the drilling pressure can be reduced, and the tool work is smooth. After being restored to normal, the original drilling pressure and speed are gradually recovered to find the optimal working parameters.
(3), drill: once the hole is expected to be completed or the wear of the blade PDC is badly worn, it is decided to stop drilling and recycle drilling fluid for one week and clean the well. Then stop the pump, stop the pump and continue to rotate 5~10min, which helps the blade to close. Then the drill, before the tool has not entered the casing, slowly lifting the drill tool, so that it smoothly into the casing, then the square can drill at the normal speed.
1）assemble tools according to design requirements. Lower connection collar bit and tighten tool connections
2）wellhead test: the tool must be tested at the wellhead before the tool is under the well.
Experimental method: connect the tool to the Kelly rod, tie the blade with tape, put it into the well head, pump and pump into the drilling fluid, then the blade is opened (the tape is broken), and the six blades are smoothly opened to the maximum position. Then the pump is stopped and the six blades should be closed smoothly after the pump is stopped. The tool can't go down to the well without the above requirements.
3）after the experiment, and then the 2mm wire (or tape) of the blade back, to prevent tripping of PDC composite blades damaged, resulting in failure of reaming.
Previous: No Information